• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Longest Regional flight?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Friend of mine just did KROA to KLAS non stop for XJT Charter. 1684 NM 4:23 block. XJT also did LAX to ACA (Acapulco) when they were doing Delta stuff. 1432NM on the XR as well. This just proves the XR was the best 50 seater ever built. A 190 is not a RJ either. The DC-9 has a version which is smaller than the 190. So unless you consider the DC-9 an RJ, the 190 is out. Oh and it should not be at regional airlines or regional pay scales either, IMHO. I guess North America is the "region".

Agreed. It'll be interesting when our (Jetblue) new payrates are signed. I believe I'll be getting more (3rd yr FO) than their (whoever is flying 190s for Midwest) CAs. I haven't seen their payrates, but thats what I've heard.

I've ridden on the Pinnacle flight from ATL-STX and it was quite the trek. I think it was weight restricted because we left standby's at the terminal and there was ~10 empty seats once I was on board.

Whats the dorkiest question ever asked on FI?

This one?

Others?

Too many dork pilots who sit around and think of stuff like this .... thats for sure.

Whats the dorkiest question ever asked on FI?

This one?

Others?

Too many dork pilots who sit around and think of stuff like this .... thats for sure.

And yet, you took the time out of your obviously non-dorky day to compose a sarcastic response toward the dorks who think about stuff like this...

And yet, you took the time out of your obviously non-dorky day to compose a sarcastic response toward the dorks who think about stuff like this...

yea.... thats right..

So many dork pilots under the age of 30 ... its like shooting fish in a barrel... and too much fun.

Also embarassing at times.

Last edited:
I did 4.9 flight time from EWR-OKC once. Vowed never EVER to see that again. Sorry guys the wings and tanks might go 5 hours, but the accomidations are good for 2 at best. Enjoy it for those of you building time! For me, I can't wait till RJ's are made into composite Coke cans in 5 years...

Sure, as long as five year captians make $130/FO's make $75 and ten year is $140/$85.

Oh, you mean you weren't serious ??

People were last summer, I guess you weren't here for that.

Everyone called them on it too.

I think it was ETOPS for the CRJ, then someone said impossible, so then the A320 rumor came about. You'll have to do a little research to enjoy my Skywest bashing.

Latest resources

Back