• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Longest Regional flight?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know the mileage, but at XJT we used to do IAH to Flores, Guatemala. It didn't last long, and it's probably not the record holder, but seriously, Guatemala in an RJ - you can't say that Shuttle America..... All you spoiled US/Canada RJ drivers should try flying into third world countries - adds a whole new perspective to how little we all get paid.

I don't know the mileage, but at XJT we used to do IAH to Flores, Guatemala. It didn't last long, and it's probably not the record holder, but seriously, Guatemala in an RJ - you can't say that Shuttle America..... All you spoiled US/Canada RJ drivers should try flying into third world countries - adds a whole new perspective to how little we all get paid.

An XJT EMB-145XR flew from the West to the East coast, nonstop!

Hey T2S, do you remember that one of our birds (believe it was a charter XR) that flew from the West to the East coast? Offhand do you remember the details of it?

Hey T2S, do you remember that one of our birds (believe it was a charter XR) that flew from the West to the East coast? Offhand do you remember the details of it?

I remember hearing something about it. If you look at the SPM (which I have on our EWR-OKC flights, yawn), if you pull it back to something like .72 it will do over 5.5 hours. So I guess in theory or reality, if you can get up to alt quickly and have favorable winter winds, I can see SFO-EWR or something similar.

SEA-EWR, I think it was a repo flight, but it was definitely a charter plane/crew.

LAX-XNA is only 1191nm (great circle mileage)

Shuttle also used to do JFK-AUS on the E170 (1322nm)

Eagle did RDU-AUS (1009nm) on a E135

XJT doing IAH-CYYZ in an XR is 1112nm

From my upstairs bathroom to my downstairs bathroom is just over 130 feet, and takes about 20 seconds to get there.
However, I may take a dump upstairs, realize there is no toilet paper, and make it to the downstairs crapper in under 10 seconds (with underwear cradling the ankles all the way down.)

SKYWEST IS GETTING A320s with ETOPS!

Sure, as long as five year captians make $130/FO's make $75 and ten year is $140/$85.

Oh, you mean you weren't serious ??

I once flew Greensboro to DFW in a CRJ 200 with 165 kts dead on the nose, 3:35 block.

Latest resources

Back