verizon flt department

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

razorbacks

I posted this several months ago but didn't get much of a response. Does anyone have any information on their flt dept? How many pilots, hiring plans, etc. Are there any rumors as to what they will do once the Alltel buyout is complete? Thanks for any info you can provide.

I work for Verizon and no hiring planned and the planes Alltel own will all be sold off and none of their pilots will be brought onboard. We currently have 7 aircraft and will be retiring a G-IV in the next coming year for a new G-450.

I applied over the summer and politely got a no thank you letter. Does that help.

nope. doesn't help a bit but thanks anyway.

i am only interested in finding out what the rumors are as far as plans for their department after the buyout and what will happen with Alltels department. RVR 5000...thanks for the info. i sure hope you are wrong. where are you getting your info? Is verizon going to keep Alltels Falcon?

Dude, I'm joking...I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THESE FLIGHT DEPARTMENTS but you asked about a billion times on several threads the same questions over and over and over again. I can tell you that things here in the Charter business are doing horrible. :(

Dude, I'm joking...I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THESE FLIGHT DEPARTMENTS but you asked about a billion times on several threads the same questions over and over and over again. I can tell you that things here in the Charter business are doing horrible. :(

You think maybe he asked all those times because he works for the acquired company and wants to know if he'll have a job in a couple months???

Cut the guy some slack, geez...he's just looking for intel.

Razorbacks, come over to Pro Pilot World - you won't get this kind of nonsense over there.

Latest resources

Back