• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TxPilot0878

Get Some!
Hey guys/gals,
About 9 yrs ago I was flying Lance's all over Arizona...for Ameriflight and now I have the oppurtunity to fly in Europe and the pay will make up for all the shi* that has happened since. What should I be aware of...FMS? Terrain? Procedures? Approaches? Wx? Comm?
I would greatly appreciate any and all experiences that will keep me from bending metal...I wanna do good but have ABSOLUTELY no international experience except for Canada, Mexico, and South America!
Thank you for your time...and even though this isn't "Major" flying...your expertise will help!!!

Regards,

Tex

International Flying!

Sorry for the slow reply,
One job offer is out of Vienna the other is Khazakstan(Almaty).....great money but after reviewing many articles there are definite risks....and the Acukwik says the same!

Tex

Almaty isnt that bad...if you like russian girls

Now in a more serious note I had he chance to fly in that part of the world. Very simple people but extremly friendly. Your dollar can go a long way and the girls - the russians that is, not the asians- are very beautiful and friendly. Not a lot of AC units,dusty places, that's for sure

You had me at Russian......Oh I am sorry What were yall saying?!?!?!! It is hard to make a decision like this when I have never been there....but 2 weeks is the min. I am sure that the reports of radiation(Atyrau/UATG),tuberculosis,typhoid, and Anthrax(bad meat) are way over rated....I am going for the girls!!!! Can't be anyworse than a bad night in Laredo and boystown!!!

2 parachutes or 3???

Tex

Khazakstan is not in europe, you might wanna start from there!

Khazakstan is not in europe, you might want to start from there!

otherwise let us know, what airplane ,what country and where would majority of flying go!

Do you have to do JAA licenses or is the aircraft N registered!

Are you legal to work in EU!!!???

let me know, PM if needed

Latest resources

Back