NetJets Indoc 6 Aug.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
get ready to do some bag humpin

Let me guess, you fly the Ultra or the Beechjet. Sure, the Sovereign has a huge amount of room for baggage - we got it... No fleet is perfect. Regardless, the Sovereign is still one of the most capable airplanes out there and he will get to see a varied destination mix. I'd personally be ecstatic if I got the Sovereign - nice takeoff performance!

Hey, the Excel has nearly as much baggage space (80 cubic feet versus 100), and it's very rare that I put more than a couple of bags back there. In most cases, a big baggage area just means I don't have to work as hard to put it all in. It's not at all common to fill the thing up to capacity, really.

get ready to do some bag humpin

Unless you fly the 400 (or 800) you will pack the same amount. And regardless, the owners will still show up with the same amount. The only difference is if you will fit them into baggage or carry them into the FBO for FEDEX.

And yes the Sov and XL have a ton of space. But trust me the Uboat guys can pack the same amount. All Ultra guys are experts at jig saw puzzles.

They key is getting into a plane with an APU. Trust me.

Unless you fly the 400 (or 800) you will pack the same amount. And regardless, the owners will still show up with the same amount. The only difference is if you will fit them into baggage or carry them into the FBO for FEDEX.

And yes the Sov and XL have a ton of space. But trust me the Uboat guys can pack the same amount. All Ultra guys are experts at jig saw puzzles.

They key is getting into a plane with an APU. Trust me.[/quote]

That being the case, the Sovereign would be a good choice.

I'm in the ultra and it seems our pax always show up with more and bigger bags than the pax going to our other fleets. I'd take the bigger baggage compartment anyday over being on your knees trying to get crap in the ultras baggage area.

I'm in the 2000, and on more then one occasion I've had pax show up in 2 suburbans full of bags, clubs, surf boards, etc.. having a big baggage compart is nice when there are a couple of bags, but when the pax bring their summer homes' worth of crap, it sucks plain and simple.

Latest resources

Back