Lorenzo On CNBC Monday 03/30/2007 3pm et

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm really not trying to spoil the party, but from the forum rules:

And making harassing phone calls is a crime in Massachusetts punishable by a $500 fine and up to 3 months in prison.

By harassing, do you mean telemarketers that still call you despite being on the DNC list?

There's nothing harassing about calling a few times a week at 3 AM and asking for Herman.

If old Franky was smart, then the number listed, while it does get answered, is not the real homenumber, but simply a line set up for just this purpose.
Otherwise, people would try real hard to get the actual number, now they think they have it and don't go looking!

If you don't believe it, call it....what's so hard about believeing it? I called it and got his wife's voice on the answering machine.....

There are a lot of Frank Lorenzo's out there. People like him don't list their numbers. I could be wrong though.

funny how so many pilots love Bush yet don't realize he has about as much respect for airline pilots as the general population has for imigrant farm workers. You think he wines and dines with Lorenzo (close family friend) yet somehow gives a rat's as# about your future.....

Wrong Bush, Bush (41) was in office in 89, he can't effect our future.

Typical liberal. Doesn't even know enough about American Politics to know which Bush is in the White House. You should try posting on Rosie O's web sit, s(he) might appreciate your learned critique.

Franks home

Dude,

My family has a house on Nantucket and that piece of S*$t lives near me! He definitely has degraded the island and stinks the place up when he is there. I'll supply the parking for ya. I have several friends that grew up in an Eastern family and I feel for ya..

go to www.whitepages.com type in Lorenzo in Nantucket, MA and his name and address pop up....I'm gonna call that piece of S*$t every night at 3 am from a calling card.....

I grew up in an Eastern Airlines family and get sick when I hear this A$$h*@s name.

Ahh

Are you for real? He has helped give our country to the Mexicans. Sorry guys but we have losted this belove country to the spics.. Now George W wants to impose user fees on general av. and wants to give amnesty to the 12 mill illegals in the country???? Wake up and smell the coffee, I am a Republican but I am NOT for this Moroon. NO AMNESTY and No user fees
Wrong Bush, Bush (41) was in office in 89, he can't effect our future.

Latest resources

Back