Mountain Air Cargo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

drpilot

Hey guy's what is new at Mountain Air Cargo?
Anyone interview with them lately?
And by the way I have read all of the pass threads on them, just looking for anything new on them!
I know they do a sim check, but does anyone know what the interview is like?
Thanks
DR

I was called the other day for an interview. Here is what I was told: looking to fill 8 or 9 FO slots on the ATR. Next class is the end of May/begining of June so they are looking to fill these positions quickly. Bases are IND & GSO. Was also told the interview would consist of a sim eval, a brief meeting with the cheif pilot, and another interview with a manager. The whole process is about 2 hours. Your on your own to and from the interview. Hope this helps some.

Hey guy's what is new at Mountain Air Cargo?
Anyone interview with them lately?
And by the way I have read all of the pass threads on them, just looking for anything new on them!
I know they do a sim check, but does anyone know what the interview is like?
Thanks
DR

The interview is pretty straight forward. Are you willing to relocate?
Can you deal with a night schedule? and the like.

Your interview will be in Maiden, NC

Remember, you have to be independent minded since you may not see your
boss for years at a time

CE

The sim is straight forward. watch for the turn after the vor I think 4 degrees to the left, dont miss it. if you do your done... this is a great place to work or at least it was. the upgrade time is well a long time. if you have your choice pick IND it was a great place to live.. and good people to work with. Good luck!!

Tex

I have only known 1 person to move from The van to the atr in the past two or three years. The thing is, it might be quicker but they keep getting people off the street. As long as that is going on, it will be a long time. also that guy who want to the ATR has been with MAC for about 6 years. Does that answer your question.

Tex

Latest resources

Back