• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey Bedford, pick a color...any color

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
my buddy is a zone controller at UAL. He says that most of the time Mesa either has something defered or return to the blocks.

Hey don't bring Mesa and UAL into this, after all - they had their contract quietly reaffirmed by UAl, without an RFP, mind you!!

Now, let's get back to bitching about RAH and their spares!!

huh? whats your point?

Simple - put a Continental Express plane on...Continental's routes. Not a United one or a US Air one. Don't half ass your CRJs either. They're almost painted right. They look like the paint crew finished halway and then said "screw it".

What's so hard to understand about that?:confused:

Waaa.

Move on.

Simple - put a Continental Express plane on...Continental's routes. Not a United one or a US Air one. Don't half ass your CRJs either. They're almost painted right. They look like the paint crew finished halway and then said "screw it".

There's nothing hard to understand about that. Even with the way CAL ditched us, I'd feel cheap and embarrassed if we were operating as "Continental Express", but didnt have the globe or even the Continental colors on our aircraft. This sort of thing used to be nearly unheard of until Bedford's Bandwagon started this trend. Now I guess other companies will be forced to conform to this in order to compete. It's just Cheap.

Well first you're gonna have to get commode air to paint all their blue POS's, then you can talk!!

There's nothing hard to understand about that. Even with the way CAL ditched us, I'd feel cheap and embarrassed if we were operating as "Continental Express", but didnt have the globe or even the Continental colors on our aircraft. This sort of thing used to be nearly unheard of until Bedford's Bandwagon started this trend. Now I guess other companies will be forced to conform to this in order to compete. It's just Cheap.

Look at the afternoon arrival from SDF today. I am sure that all of you who have been up in arms about this will finally be able to breath a sigh of relief. it still does not change the fact that CHQ will be continuing to fly for CAL. I know that somehow you had hoped CAL would see a globe-less tail and cancel the contract and come running back to XJT, but it ain't gonna happen. Best of luck to you and your charter flying.

Latest resources

Back