• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa pilots in PHX with plywood boards?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's a sad state of affairs when that's what it would take to affect positive change. Can someone tell me if the FAA is aware of what's going on?

I've got a solution. If you don't like it quit. Work some place else.

supsup

Why would the FAA care? It's not illegal what they are doing.

No the FAA wouldn't care, but I'll be the Arizona Republic may be interested to hear how the pilots of the aircraft flying out of Phoenix are living while they're on the road. I can't imagine the shock value that article would have. Anonymously written of course!

No the FAA wouldn't care, but I'll be the Arizona Republic may be interested to hear how the pilots of the aircraft flying out of Phoenix are living while they're on the road. I can't imagine the shock value that article would have. Anonymously written of course!
Yes, now, I would like to see that happen.

You don't have to quit. Just call in fatigued every time. You -know- it's not safe, so don't do it. One day your luck is going to run out, the worst is going to happen, and you're going to be too tired to get yourself and your trusting pax out of it alive.

CALL IN FATIGUED. Be a professional. And demand to be treated as such.

How about having the Arizona Republic read this thread? Seriously. All they need is a lead.

You don't have to quit. Just call in fatigued every time. You -know- it's not safe, so don't do it. One day your luck is going to run out, the worst is going to happen, and you're going to be too tired to get yourself and your trusting pax out of it alive.

How would calling in fatiqued work? If you're ON the trip, you've already ACCEPTED the trip... so I guess by this rationale, you could never accept the trip in the first place. Which only thousands of your peers already have without formal complaint.

Unless you know of any formal complaints, which I don't.

Call in fatigued after being on duty for less than 10 hrs?

Latest resources

Back